Who says it isn’t easy being green?
Even our pets are jumping on the green wagon.
Check out all the steps this amazing pug is taking to live greener…
How cute is that?
Seriously though, if a dog can be trained to live green, is it really all that difficult?
All it requires are a few simple steps and changes to our daily lives… and being rewarded with treats when you get it right.
The pug in the video pretty much has all the top simple steps covered:
- Don’t litter.
- Recycle, recycle, recycle – it’s not foreplay, but it’s very important.
- Bottled water is a multi-billion dollar scam. Use your own reusable water bottle with purified tap water.
- Shop for eco-friendly products and always use your own reusable shopping bags. (There are even man-friendly reusable bags out there too.)
- Carpool, walk, bike, use mass transit, or other alternative forms of transportation whenever you can.
- Eat less meat and more organic and locally grown vegetables.
- Conserve water.
- Switch to CFL or LED light bulbs.
- Slay vampire energy: unplug chargers, appliances, computers, etc when not in use.
- Turn the lights off when you leave a room.
- Make every day Earth Day.
If a pug can do it, so can we.
Consider your cuteness meter filled by that little pug… whose name is Puglet. Creative, eh?
I think every little step toward living green is an awesome one… but eco-snobbery sucks! My goal is to help newbies learn the most important steps toward living green — individually and collectively. Personally, I strive to have as little impact as possible on Planet Earth while I'm here.