That’s a GREAT idea! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
Having a hard time finding certified organic flowers that are affordable?
Having trouble finding them at all?
What do all those certifications and logos mean?
All VERY good questions!
Let’s answer them…
It can be tough to find affordably priced organic flowers.
If you’ve ever looked for them, you know this to be true.
You’ve got places like 1-800-Flowers who literally has an embarrassing total of 3 organic bouquets to choose from.
FTD does a little better, but not much.
And ProFlowers.com (my old favorite) doesn’t get in the eco-friendly flower game at all…but maybe that’s better than getting into it half-assed.
No, the place you want to go for affordable organic, veriflora, and otherwise certified flowers is…OrganicBouquet.com!
Why You Want to Use OrganicBoquet.com (It Goes Way Beyond Certifications!)
- All products are sustainably grown and are certified Organic, OR VeriFlora, OR FlorVerde
Check out more on what flower certifications mean and which ones matter.
- Choose one of their Charitable Bouquets and 5% the profit goes to make the world a better place
- Variety: OrganicBouquet.com has about 70 different products to tickle your fancy–from flowers to plants to wreaths and even gourmet organic AND fairtrade certified chocolates
"But isn’t it taxing on the environment to ship all those flowers?"
Yes it is…and OrganicBouquet is doing plenty about it.
- All boxes are made from recycled and recyclable materials and printed with low VOC water-based paint
- Currently in the process of converting all of their bouquet sleeves and other plastic bags to biodegradable PLA plastic
- All of their inserts and gift cards are printed on recycled or recyclable materials using low VOC soy based inks
They Offset Their Shipping:
"We have partnered with The Climate Trust (www.climatetrust.org) to initiate a carbon offset program that mitigates greenhouse gases generated from shipping your flowers. Each time you purchase a product from Organic Style, the amount of carbon emissions from that shipment is offset by rolling funds into the Truck Stop Electrification Program — a program which reduces wasteful diesel emissions at truck stops by creating low cost, electrical alternatives for truckers to power heating, air conditioning and appliances."
Eco-Points Reward Program:
This is one of their most unique features and I’ve saved it for last.
- Create a free account and earn 10 free points!
- Login to your account each time you make a purchase
- Earn 1 Eco-Point for every $1 spent
- Redeem your Eco-Points for free purchases!
Every 10 eco-points are equal to $1 in savings. So redeem 50 eco-points for a $5 savings or wait until you accumulate 500 points and get a free $50 bouquet!
That’s a double whammy that can’t be beaten–affordable organic flowers that get cheaper the more you buy!
Go on over RIGHT NOW to OrganicBouquet and order your hunny bunny, schookems, or love muffin a beautiful organic bouquet for Valentie’s day and earn an instant $10-$20 off your next order through the Eco-Points Reward program!
Where is your favorite place to buy organic flowers?